mandag 1. desember 2014

Finally December.

So guys, December is finally here, and I`m so happy and excited. I`m really looking forward to christmas, I`m feeling like a child that`s waiting impatiently for christmas, lol.

I will probably wash my room and decorate it one day very soon. I will see if I can fine some nice pieces to decorate my room when I`m shopping. I have some christmas decorations, but I have had them for many years, so I want to find some new ones, just so I have something more to decorate my room with.

I and my mother did visit my grandmother this weekend. She was really happy when we came. There is nothing better than visiting a person that you really love, and there is nothing better that visitors, especially when they are people that you know and love. I will definitely visit my grandmother again soon.



And I end this post whit this 2 cool pics.

Have a lovely day.

Xoxo K <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar