onsdag 10. desember 2014

14 Days To Christmas + 2 Quotes.

Hi guys, how are you? I`m fine. Ìt`s only 14 days left to christmas, and I can`t wait. I know that I will get some real goodies for christmas, and I almost want to open all my presents now, lol :D But I guess I`ll have to be patient, and wait some more days before opening my presents.

My mother and I have also decided to give each other a stocking each. And even better, according to my mother, maybe I get 2 stockings. Well, lucky me if I`m so lucky that I get 2 stockings.

And I guess that I have to start cleaning my room properly for christmas soon. Nothing is like a clean, decorated room when it`s christmas.



And here is to 2 quotes to you guys.

Have a nice day <3

Xoxo Kristel <3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar