søndag 3. august 2014

July Favourites.


Scented Candle: Wild Cranberry.

As every girl, I just love scented candles. And recently I have been using this candle, that I actually bought a while ago, before christmas. And las weekend, I decided to try it out. And I just loved it. It smells so god that I almost want to eat it, lol :D

 I bought this candle it a shop called Nille, and it did cost between 30 and 40 NOK, and it was a bargain. 

So if you guys loves scented candles, just as me, and you come over a candle with the smell Wild Cranberry, buy it, because it`s worth it.



                                               

Richelle Mead: Vampire Academy: Frostbite

This is one of the books that I have dragged with me outside this summer to read in the hot summer weather, because it nice to have somtething to do when it`s very hot, and you`re to lazy to do much, and because I just love to read. 

I love this book. I usually don`t read many books in english, but damn, I really like this one, and it`s easy to read, so I have read much in this book. I still have a few chapters left in this book, and I`m really looking forward to see how it ends.

I bought this book in a bookshop called Norli, and it did cost 49,50 NOK, which was a really good bargain, because it was so cheap. So if you want a interesting book to red, try this one. And I really look forward to read the other books i nthis series.


2 Broke Girls

I love 2 Broke Girls. I always watch this series when I can. I recommend you all to try and watch 2 Broke Girls, and hopefully you will ove this show as much as I do.

I hope that you liked this post. And if you want me to do more monthly favourites, please let me know :-)

Xoxo Kristel <3



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar