Hi everyone. I hope you have a nice friday. I have had a very nice day, so I`m not complaining.
My uncle and aunt was here earlier today. They brought 2 chaur that my grandfather made many years ago, and my mother wanted those 2 chairs.
I decided to take a trip to the city, just to se if I found something interesting in the shops, and maybe see if I met someone I know. I found some interesting things that I bought, so if you guys want to se what I bought today, please let me know, and I will show you during this weekend.
I`m sure I have ended up with some nice muscles in my arms after carrying the things I bought, lol. Shopping is definitely a nice way to train if you`re not the kind of person that trains a lot, because when you`re shopping, you`re walking a lot, and you might end up carrying many things. So if you want to train, but hate training, try shopping, because it`s funny, except that you might end up with little money, lol :-)
Tonight I`m going to watch a program called Norge Rundt. I used to watch it much when I was younger. And I will also watch one of my favourite series, The Tudors. I have seen most of the programs before, but it`s nice to watch it over again. Si if you want to try out something new, watch The Tudors, and hopefully you will like it just as much as me.
Have a nice friday everyone.
Xoxo Kristel <3
Ingen kommentarer:
Legg inn en kommentar